Background

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Ranch Potatoes

So I STILL have NO kitchen!!! I never realized what a HUGE project we took on! We calculated how much we have left to do, and we made a pact (yes, we even shook on it) that we would be completely finished and I would be cooking in my own kitchen by next Saturday. WOO HOO! I can hardly even imagine. But let me tell you, our kitchen is looking amazing if I say so myself! So anyways, I decided to cook some dinner at my mom's house tonight, I hate that I've started to consider cooking warming something up in the microwave!!

Easy Ranch Potatoes

Ingredients:
  • 9-10 small red potatoes, cubed
  • 1 package ranch dressing mix
  • 1/4 c. vegetable oil (or less, but without the oil the potatoes will burn)

Directions:

  • Place potatoes in a bag. Add oil and shake to coat. Add mix and shake until the potatoes are evenly coated. Spread on ungreased cookie sheet and bake at 350 for 30-40 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment