Background

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Crunchy Pea Salad

Take 2 on my dinner at the mother's house! We had some baked fish, ranch potatoes, and this DELICIOUS salad. This has been a family favorite as long as I can remember. Seriously, I love this salad. LOVE it.

Crunchy Pea Salad
Sharon Heiner


Ingredients:
  • 10 oz. bag frozen peas (do not thaw)
  • 1 c. diced celery
  • 1 c. chopped cauliflower
  • 1/4 c. green onions, chopped
  • 1 c. chopped or halved cashews (I didn't have any on hand, so I used walnuts and almonds. SO much better with cashews!)
  • 1/2 c. sour cream
  • 1 c. ranch dressing
  • 1/2 lb. cooked and crumbled bacon for garnish

Directions:

  • Combine first 5 ingredients together in a medium sized bowl.
  • Stir together sour cream and ranch dressing, set aside.
  • ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment