Cilantro Potato Salad
- 1 lb. red potatoes, quartered
- 1/3 c. red onion, chopped finely
- 1/3 c. celery, chopped finely
- 1 tsp. garlic, minced
- 1 c. Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 c. cilantro, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large saucepan, bring potatoes to a boil and cook until tender; drain and let sit until cool.
- In a large bowl, mix together the onion, celery, garlic, mayo, mustard, and lemon juice. Add in the potatoes and toss to coat. Gently mix in the cilantro and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Chill, covered, for 1 hour before serving.